NCM provides a cost-effective investor relations service for public companies. We understand the value of the shareholder contact and communication and ensure that our clients' information is complete, convincing, and disseminated in a timely manner.
NCM comes with decades of expertise in providing the highest quality Corporate Financial Communications, Corporate Public Relations, Broker & Investor Awareness Campaigns, and Strategic Marketing Advisory services to public companies, worldwide.
We maintain an experienced network of Market Makers, Brokers, Investors and Institutional Buyers that promote share price support. In addition, we take advantage of the continuously changing technology to create new, viable marketing concepts.
Our exposure to, and research of, world markets gives us the ability to assist companies with strategic planning, development and consulting. Our insight and analysis of contracts, management and new ventures can often make the difference between success and failure.
Our knowledge of industries and the markets we serve, combined with thorough analysis and comprehensive documentation, provides clients with the best available information on which to base decisions. NCG has built an extensive global client base by providing a high level of professional expertise and integrity in our client relationships.
We provide Awareness Campaign Strategies for a Public Company’s Investor Communications Department with a full suite of effective & powerful Marketing tools to increase their media presence, market awareness, investor awareness, and to create intriguing visibility to high net worth investors, institutional investors, retail brokers, analysts, and investment banks.
OUR PRIMARY FOCUS IS ON:
• Introductions to institutional investors, retail brokers and investors, analysts and investment banks
• Secure invitations to investor conferences
• Respond to investor inquiries by phone and email
• Scheduling of non-deal roadshows to meet investors in various cities
• Outreach to investors after major corporate news announcements
• Conduct ‘Perception Studies’ to gather investor feedback and critiques
• Schedule ‘Virtual Road Shows’- live investor presentations webcasted from management's locale
• Competitor news monitoring and intelligence
• Social and Digital Media Marketing.